Forum OPTYKA OKULAROWA I OPTOMETRIA Strona Główna OPTYKA OKULAROWA I OPTOMETRIA
Forum dla studentów optyki okularowej, optometrii i optyki widzenia

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

How Emma is Supporting Growth Through Ios 14.5

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum OPTYKA OKULAROWA I OPTOMETRIA Strona Główna -> Różne pytania zwiazane z optyką i optometrią
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
tishaislam33

PostWysłany: Czw Gru 07, 2023 10:53    Temat postu: How Emma is Supporting Growth Through Ios 14.5 Odpowiedz z cytatem

What's important to note is that Apple's goal with ATT is very similar to the purpose of privacy regulations like GDPR. The rules exist to allow users to choose whether a third party can share their unique, identifiable and persistent data with a third party. Sounds simple, right? So why is there so much debate about what the rules cover? Part of the confusion is due to the lack of a common language across the industry. Many industry players are using different terms for similar concepts. If you have not been able to attend our last live Webinar, you can now see it here: Let's define some terms that are important to understand and differentiate: Article content Hide 1 Definitions. Let's speak clearly! 2 1. What is fingerprinting? 3 2.

What is probabilistic attribution? 4 3. What is conversion modeling? 5 4. What is SKAdNetwork? 6 5. What subscription rate can I expect? Definitions. Let's speak clearly! SDK – The latest version of EMMA iOS SDK integrated into an app. SKAdNetwork Infrastructure – Refers to the attribution features built into iOS 14, as defined by Apple. SKAdNetwork Solution : SDK, infrastructure and EMMA platform Special Data working together. The solution provides advertisers and ad networks with LTV data through dashboard analytics, reporting, and data feedbacks. The measurement window has a set duration, defaulting to 24 hours, starting with the first open application. The conversion value is the measure of user quality established by the application.

The EMMA SDK does this for you. 1. What is fingerprinting? A method of tracking users across sites by using device information to create a persistent, unique ID. Some techniques used to achieve this fingerprinting include capturing font metrics, using WebGL properties, combined with the use of certain hardware properties. This data makes the fingerprint persistent and can uniquely identify a user. The primary use of fingerprints and fingerprint IDs is to track users across different websites and apps that would not otherwise share any common ID. For example, fingerprints are used to create device graphics, which clearly goes against Apple's guidelines. 2. What is probabilistic attribution? As MMP, we do not track or target users across sites or apps. All we care about is attributing a facility to a commitment with some degree of certainty.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Gru 07, 2023 10:53    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum OPTYKA OKULAROWA I OPTOMETRIA Strona Główna -> Różne pytania zwiazane z optyką i optometrią Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: